Saturday, February 12, 2005

Friday,11th February 2005

I did 8x400 at Rotary a set of 5 reps 5min recovery then a set of 3 with about 1m50s recovery in between each rep. The track was in good condition after recent rain & very little wind which makes a nice change & the climate was pleasant too.I did the session with session with Tiffany & she was flying. I was quite happy with the way I ran I averaged 70.15 my fastest being 68.4 & slowest 71.9.My two best sessions this year have been track sessions with slightly longer recoveries than normal. An old track runner at heart. I made the mad dash back to work to pick up Kieran but luckily the traffic was good coming home over the bridge.Amy did not get home from work till 9pm but managed to keep Kieran in a good mood before mum got home. Although mum had a rough night with the boy last night . I feel a bit slack as I managed to sleep most of the way thru the whole comotion.
Kieran was really tired & irritable this morning after last night but once I got him in the car & off to childcare he was fine.It was my rest day from running today but I did some weights at lunchtime & benched slightly more . Fish & Chips at the local shop tonight a big outing for the family.
Tomorrow I hope to hook up with Sean William's group in the morning for a tempo run slightly over 6k xcountry. So should be interesting to tell me where I'm at. This was supposed to be an easier week but will end up run 80k . So luckily Tiffany is racing in Melbourne so I will take the opportunity to have an easier week to recharge the batteries.We are supposed to meet up Sean & family at Clovelly tomorrow morning but as yet have not heard back from him. Hopefully the weather will be kind on the weekend.
Amy is scheduled to work 7 days in a row from Monday hopefully she can get out of work on Tuesday. It is just too much & has a drastic effect on her. I'm hoping that she can fit in a few runs in for sanity.
Must go slightly early finish from worrk to avoid the traffic home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home