Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Wednesday,February 9 2005

Finally get to post again after few days. I have had two days off work to spend at home with the family. On Monday I ran 12k early in the morning. I did the 10k loop of Centennial & Queens Park in about 43.40 . I was slow early but felt better as the run went on.
Yesterday was a great day . It was quite warm about 30c & we got up early & took Kieran down to Clovelly before he got to stir crazy. Amy & I took him on the pool for the first time & he loved he was kicking & shouting for joy. What a difference 12 months can make. His confidence level is rising.Today reminded me of how good it can be living so close to the beach & how much fun it would be to have us all spending time at the beach. Luckily the weather cooled down a little in the afternoon to make running a little more pleasant. I ran in Centennial Park around the lake with Tiff. Did 6x3minute efforts with 1 min recovery. I was off the pace a bit but put in a good effort & covered about 880m on my 3 minute efforts.
I had quite a bit of work to do when I came back to work today . I went to the gym at lunchtime & from the gym & did 3 laps of the bushtrails in Artarmon. I felt ok in patches . It was not as hot today so quite pleasant running.
What else has been happening more car trouble. I took to the garage at Clovelly & it had more work done on it. Hopefully the head gasket is not the problem otherwise big bucks. I watched some of the Superbowl on Monday & Stoke won their first game & scored a goal for the time in 5 games against the 2nd place team despite numerous injuries. Just shows anything is achievable.
400's are on the menu tomorrow at Rotary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That's a lot of really good training, Michael; glad you enjoyed the beach & hope you get that b####y car fixed! LL

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home