Thursday, January 27, 2005

Running Background

Hi,
I have been running ever since high school now over 30 years. I have always had a great love of Sports & Running was just something I did in between the Football & Cricket seasons. I started to win races in inter school competition & that fired my enthusiam for running . I competed at Interclub for 27 years competing in State & National Titles . Now I just run in local Club Road & XCountry Races in winter.Still enjoying getting out & running about 80k a week & doing speed sessions . My goal in 2005 is to break 50 minutes one last time in the City to Surf & enjoy my time with my 19 month old boy Kieran & wife Amy.I have already started to corrupt my boy by taking him along to Cricket & Foootball matches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home