Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sunday,February 6,2005

Out the door at 645am ran just over 17k down to the Park then 4 mile course & fence & then back home. Ran slowly early as calves a little tight but once I got going ok. Ran just over 7minute mile pace in 76.30. Amy had the day off work & we all went to the beach. Kieran seemed a lot more comfortable in the water which is good. I eaven had a quick dip for only the second time this summer. A bonus.We went over to mum's place for dinner & watched the end of the cricket. Amy & I have the next two days off work so it will be good to have some time together.Still got car trouble hopefully I can get into a garage asap & it is not a head gasket htat is the problem as suggested by the NRMA mechanic.
Will run a 12k tomorrow & tempo run on Tuesday to test what fitness level I'm at at the moment. Supposed to be an easier week this week being the 4th week. So I will do just two quality sessions & slightly less mileage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home