Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday January 30,2005

We ended it making to the cricket yesterday. Kieran is obsessed with balls as soon as we pulled up he started to clap & yell out ball. He had a play on the swings & wes entranced by a game of tennis going at the nearby court. In between I watched a little cricket & saw another disappointing performance by Gordon DCC.
Had the best night sleep for about 3 weeks & slept thru the alarm. I managed to get out the door at 625am. I ended catching up with Richard M & ran with him for 25mins & then ran with Tiff for 35mins in Centennial & Queens Park.I ended up running for 85 mins for 19k all up & felt ok my body is not as sore as it has been lately.So running is a little more pleasurable.
Amy geting off to work this morning was not so tricky as Kieran was in the play pen when she left home. He has benn in a good mood this weekend . We went to the playground for an hour before the rain came & then had a wrestle & even managed to watch one of his videos for longer than 5 mins.I would not mind watching a surf carnival at Coogee nearby when the boy wakes up but it is so muggy & will have to wait if the rain stays away. Amy gets home a little earlier from work so hopefully meet upwith a friend of hers at Clovelly Beach.
Hope to get an early start tomorrow morning to do some weights & a 12k run in the bushtrails near work. Tuesday I'll do some 400's at Marks with Tiff.I'm off to watch a video before K wakes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home