Saturday, January 29, 2005

January 29,2005

Did weights at gym yesterday feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things now that the Christmas period is over.
Got up early & did some hills near in Centennial Park @ 615am.I averaged 42.95 for 13 reps with jog back down as a recovery. The hills are on grass & about 200m long. 42.95 you say hey I averaged 43 secs last week I'm getting desperate for improvement. My first few reps were pretty dusty but last 6 were ok. Still awhile to go though.
I spotted Sean Williams group doing a tempo run in Queens park on the way & hoping I can join them next week as Amy has the next 2 weekends off work. If not next weekend maybe the weekend after.
I took Kieran grocery shopping this morning & he was well behaved always tough for him when mum goes off to work.The little man is asleep at the moment hence a chance to get on the computer. I hope to take him to watch some cricket later in the arvo when it cools down & there are swings there so it will be a win.
Running 1hr 20 early tomorrow morning & hope to meet up with either Martin otr Tiff to make the run more enjoyable

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home