Friday, January 28, 2005

January 27,2005

I ran after work at Naremburn Oval & did 16x200 with 1 min recovery. The oval is pretty rough with branch sticks on the ground & running around trees but it is so convienent being so close to work. I can then pick up Kieran from childcare at work afterwards so running at Naremburn fits in nicely . I averaged exactly the same time as the week before for 14 reps 33.9. Some of middle reps were a bit slower which pushed the average up. I was hoping to run a little quicker but I had been feeling a little off colour so just happy to get through the session ok. A big plus from the session was that I did not pull up with any niggles which has been happening anytime that I have been doing any shorter reps lately.Hopefully in the next few weeks I can improve my times & I hope to be averaging under 33 seconds by the time winter season starts in April. Tomorrow is a well deserved rest day from running & I will be doing a weight session at the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home