Tuesday, February 01, 2005

February1,2005

Had a run in the bush trails near work at lunch time yesterday after doing some weights. It was quite muggy & I was a little uncomfortable . A little tired being up with up with Kieran at 3am . I ran 12k in about 52mins so that was good. Felt like a cold was coming on having a scratchy throat but feel fine today.
I had some bad news about a former schoolfriend passing away a few days ago. It really brings you back down to earth with a thud. Even though I had lost touch with him quite sometime ago. I have been thinking a lot about him & trying to remember some of my childhood memories.
Had another rough night with Kieran. The night he sleeps all the way through will be a delight.It is blood curtling hearing him cry like he does sometimes.
Training at Marks today & doing some 400's with Tiff with 90 secs recovery & hope to average under 71 secs. Hopefully it is not windy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home