Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Monday, February 14 2005

Finished a good weeks training on Saturday. I did a 6.15k xcountry tempo run with Sean Williams group in Queens Park. It went well I did 21.18 I was thinking anything under 2.30 would be ok. If I can handle sub 21.00 I'm on the way to some good racing.Had a run in Centennial & Queens Park with Tiff on Sunday morning. I ran early in the morning from work in the trails this morning. I will probably do some 200's tomorrow as part of an easier week. - Mileage last week 80.5k
Amy had the weekend off so the 3 of us headed to Clovelly in the morning for a swim . We went in the pool as heaps as heaps of bluebottles. It was a little overcast. In the afternoon we went to a BBQ in Randwick. Sunday we bought a DVD player & cassette for Kieran Jungle Book 2 . Kieran not quite resdy for this CD as yet. I'm heading home early today to mind Kieran while Amy works in the arvo. I hope to drop my car off at the garage this arvo so I don't have to drop it into tomorrow morning. Off to work by public transport what a bummer.Hopefully what the garage has tried will do the job & a new head gasket is not needed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Bluebottles! Many's the sting I've had from those creatures! Hope car trouble settles down! LL

3:15 PM  
Blogger michael donnelly said...

Hi Luckylegs,

Picked up the car last night. Hopefully it will be ok I'm keeping my fingers crossed. There were heaps of bluebottles on Saturday at Clovelly. Luckily I've been stung only once.
When you lived in the Eastern Suburbs what street did you live in ?
Also which school did you teach at ?
We are going to send Kieran to Clovelly Public which has a good reputation.
I am unable to get a photo up on my blog .
Take care.

Regards
Michael

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home