Sunday, February 20, 2005

Monday 14th - Saturday 19th February,2005

Easier week
Monday - Ran in the morning before work in Artarmon bushtrails a little sluggish but took it easy - 7mls - 49.0Tuesday - A very hot day ran at lunchtime at Naremburn Oval did 9x200 jog accross recovery averaged 33.7 don't think I could have done more than 12 reps in the heat.It is amazing how much harder it is to run when the temp goes up a few degrees.
Wednesday - Did weights at gym at lunch & ran in trails & felt quite good. It was a lot cooler today. Ran 71/4mls in 49.23.
Thursday - Had a long warm up & did 14 strides with a jog back recovery.. Felt dusty to start with but felt more comfortable the last couple of strides.Long warm down - 6&3/4mls - 57mins running all up.
Friday - Rest day from running did weights at the gym .56kg Bench x 5
Saturday - Early start Amy working today. I did 7 hills in Centennial Park . My first rep was quicker than normal perhaps I had a lot more zip in my legs being an easier week. Averaged 42.55 which is an improvement . I was happy with session as feel like I'm going forwards . 7&3/4mls
Weekly mileage - 46&3/4mls - Happy with the weeks training quickest hills & 200's I've done this year.
Life - Kieran has beenin particularly good mood lately with the exception of Wednesday when I picked him up from childcare. He was tired & irritable . The trip home felt like 2hrs & he fell asleep just before we got home so not a happy chappy. This was an exception though as we have been shopping after work & come home & watched little bear video before mum gets home late from work & he has been great.It was Amy & our wedding anniversary on Thusday but Amy was working late so we waited to come home at about 830pm & all had some rice & chicken.Kieran & I went to watch some cricket at Petersham this morning it was very sticky. He was great he went on the swings in the shade & even sat down with me & watched some of the game. I thought I'd misssed the sleep bus with him today as it took about 35mins walking to get him to sleep.
Great news on the car . I took into the garage on Monday arvo & it was ready for pick up for me to drive to work on Tuesday. So far touch wood it is going ok without having to spend a fortune on it.
Doing a 85min run tomorrow morning by myself. Looking forward to the training this week & hope to keep on improving.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home