Friday, June 10, 2005

June 10 2005

Running
Mon - Ran in the afternoon in Centennial just as darkness was closing in. I did th 6.2k course 26.08 and then fence 15.04 and a little exrta and few extra strides. Unfortunately the lake is now being used as a horse track. Coughing and spluttering a lot afterwards. 7.25mls
Tues - Ran at lunchtime from the gym did Artarmon trails . Ran quite well despite cold . Laps 9.23,9.11,9.14. I did a few wts before run. Had a coughing fit back at work. 7.75mls
Weds - Rest Day
Thurs - Ran from home in the morning did 10k course in Centennial Park then home. Ran well 42.23 a few strides to fininsh with - 8mls
Fri - Ran at 7am at Queens Park foggy. Did 2x2050k 2min rec 6.52.8 & 6.44.4 ave 6.48.6 . Happy with this it shows despite cold have not lost much or anything. Coughing a lot after 2nd rep.
Had a tough week because of this coughing cold and decided not to do any quality work. I got to today and felt that I was feeeling a little better so did a 2x2k session. I hope to resume normal transmission next week with training.My knee feels fine now after easier weeks training.
Life
My Birthday today. We have had a week of Birthdays with Amy on the 3rd,Kieran 6th and me 10th.We won't be celebrating tonight as Amy won't be home till 830pm. We probably have a Chinese meal tomorrow night.I got a shirt from mum and two books and a cricket keyring from Amy.
Kieran's sleeping patterns have been out of wack at the moment.He is not sleeping much at the Childcare and falling asleep in the car trip for a short nap. I then wake him up and by the time it is bedtime he is still wired and can't get to sleep. So he is not getting to sleep till 1030pm and sleeping in the following morning. I have not got to work till 1030am as today he didn't wake up till 925am. It was a bit tricky this morning as Kieran was still very tired and had to be dressed and taken to the childcare by yours truly . Luckily the Wiggles came to the rescue again to pacify him. He was cute though this morning as he came out to the longue room with his clothes in hand .He was not too keen to change into them but it was a start.
I had to take a day off work on Wednesday because of this cold which I am hoping is starting to clear up. Amy has now had it for 3 weeks. I have started to take some antibiotics which were prescribed for Amy which she has not taken . I'm hoping they will do the trick.Its is weird I am not running any slower on my runs but the coughing after the run is not pleasant. Certainly today I have been feeling better.
I am to the footy tomorrow with Kieran to watch the Bluebags at Henson Park tomorrow and hopefully catch up with tim and Steve H there. Kieran quite enjoys it at he footy. Big match for StKilda again this week. Surely they have to beat the Hawks you would just about give if they didn't.
I hope to go to the movies on Monday Queens Birthday and it will be good to have the day off altogether as Amy is not working either.
Till next week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home